POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : It's what XKCD does : Re: It's what XKCD does Server Time
7 Sep 2024 05:11:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: It's what XKCD does
From: Invisible
Date: 1 Aug 2008 04:56:31
Message: <4892cfbf$1@news.povray.org>
Gilles Tran wrote:

> Hmm, I think that the strip just means that undoing bras is friggin'
> difficult (see the alt text), particularly when one is in a hurry. Those
> little hooks on the back always get caught somewhere. It's certainly one the
> most annoying piece of garment to undo, only second to baby clothes with
> thousands of hidden clip-on buttons. Who design these things?

Pretty much.

Somebody in the forums said "hey guys, if 12 year old girls can do it
without difficulty, how hard can it possibly be?"

Personally, I haven't tried, so I couldn't comment... It would seem like
it should be far *harder* for the girl herself though. She has to reach
behind her back FFS!

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/